Eucla Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/NE 25 to 40 km/h tending NW/SW 30 to 40 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming SW 25 to 40 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 30 to 40.

mostly sunny

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h turning SE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon and evening.

sunny

Thursday Sunny. Light winds becoming SE 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon.

sunny

Friday Sunny. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h.

Issued Tue 05:00 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Tue 04:00 WST
Coastal Wind Warning

WA - Tue 03:21 WST
Fire Weather Warning

WA - Mon 11:02 WST
Flooding Outlook Advice General

View all current warnings

Eucla Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 38 50% - Nil NNW 30 18 W 36 39
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
17 40 50% < 1mm Nil NNE 28 27 NW 26 23
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 32 50% 5-10mm Nil N 27 31 WSW 34 62
windy Windy
18 39 30% < 1mm Nil N 32 24 NW 36 13

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Tropical Cyclone Alfred emerges over the Gulf

13:45 AEDT Early today, a tropical low that has been lingering over the Gulf of Carpentaria was upgraded to tropical cyclone.

Help with Farmonline Weather