Weather Warnings - Flood Warning - Warrego River
Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology, New South Wales
Final Minor Flood Warning For The Warrego River (Nsw)
Issued at 08:57 AM EST on Monday 13 June 2022
Flood Watch Number: 16
MINOR FLOODING NO LONGER OCCURRING AT FORDS BRIDGE
The Warrego River at Fords Bridge Bywash peaked on Wednesday 08 June with minor flooding. River levels at Fords Bridge Bywash fell below the minor flood level (1.70 metres) around 09:00 am Sunday 12 June.
Warrego River (NSW):
Minor flooding is no longer occurring along the Warrego River (NSW) at Fords Bridge.
The Warrego River at Fords Bridge Bywash peaked at 1.97 metres at 05:45 pm Wednesday 08 June, with minor flooding. The Warrego River at Fords Bridge Bywash is currently at 1.59 metres and falling, below the minor flood level.
Flood Safety Advice:
In life threatening emergencies, call 000 (triple zero) immediately. If you require rescue, assistance to evacuate or other emergency help, ring NSW SES on 132 500.
* Avoid drowning. Stay out of rising water, seek refuge in the highest available place.
* Prevent damage to your vehicle. Move it under cover, away from areas likely to flood.
* Avoid being swept away. Stay out of fast-flowing creeks and storm drains.
* Never drive, ride or walk through flood water. Flood water can be deceptive and dangerous.}
For more emergency information, advice, and access to the latest river heights and rainfall observations and forecasts:
* NSW SES: www.ses.nsw.gov.au
* RMS Live Traffic: www.livetraffic.com
* Latest River Heights and Rainfall Observations: www.bom.gov.au/nsw/flood/outerwest.shtml
* Latest NSW Warnings: www.bom.gov.au/nsw/warnings/
* Rainfall Forecasts: www.bom.gov.au/australia/meteye/
* BOM NSW Twitter: www.twitter.com/BOM_NSW
This is a final warning, no further warnings will be issued for this event.
Latest River Heights:
Warrego River at Barringun No. 2,1.30,Falling,07:00 AM MON 13/06/22
Warrego River at Fords Bridge Bywash,1.59,Falling,07:00 AM MON 13/06/22
This advice is also available by dialling 1300 659 210. Warning, rainfall and river information are available at www.bom.gov.au/nsw/flood. The latest weather forecast is available at www.bom.gov.au/nsw/forecasts.